NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — iQSTEL, Inc. (OTC: IQST)(“iQSTEL”), an international telecommunication and fintech service provider, recently announced a new Visa Prepaid Debit Card Service (PDCS) expected to generate estimated revenue over five years of $45 million to $128 million with an approximate EBITDA margin of 30% to 40%.
IQST has entered into an agreement with Payment Virtual Mobile Solutions, LLC (PayVMS) to build a PDCS. The new PDCS will be constructed under a new corporation named Global Money One, Inc. (www.globalmoneyone.com). iQSTEL will own 75% of Global Money One, Inc. with PayVMS owning the other 25%.
Global Money One, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. IQST plans to make 24% of Global Money One available for sale in conjunction with a fund-raising initiative to finance the launch of the PDCS. IQST further plans to utilize Regulation Crowd Funding (Reg CF) as the foundation of its strategic approach